Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a skillet, cook onions in melted butter until golden brown. Stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water and ham in a large bowl.
Repeat layering potatoes, ham, and sauce. Add them to a bowl and add chopped cooked ham too. Season with salt and pepper and give them a good toss. You can have Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- You need 6 of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 can of of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 of diced ham.
Stir in flour, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. For a shortened baking time and more uniform cooking, put the sliced potatoes in a pot of cold, salted water. Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker.
Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice potatoes..
- Pour two 10.75 ounce or close to cans of cream of mushroom in a pan. Fill each can 3/4 of a way with milk. Add to cream of mushroom and stir on low until mixed well..
- Layer potatoes add ham and pour sauce over. Repeat until the potatoes are gone. Top with ham..
- Cook on 350 for 60 mins or until brown on top..
In a medium bowl, mix together shredded cheese, onion and ham. Mix with potatoes in slow cooker. Using the same bowl, mix together condensed soup and water. Place half the sliced potatoes into the baking dish; top with half the chopped ham. Sprinkle half the Cheddar cheese and half the Monterey Jack cheese on top.