Mini veg pies.
You can cook Mini veg pies using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini veg pies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed veg.
- It’s 1 of med potato cut in tiny cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed dry herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of bisto powder.
- It’s of Little oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s 1 of roll thawed puff pastry.
- You need 1 of muffin tray greased.
- Prepare of Little flour for rolling.
- Prepare of Milk or egg for brushing.
Mini veg pies instructions
- In pot add oil,onions and dry herbs, fry till slightly brown.Add the potatoes, veg, salt, pepper and bout 1/2 cup water. Let it cook till potatoes are soft, mix the bisto with little water, add to the pot. Simmer for 5 mins and leave to cool.Preheat the oven at 180°c..
- Roll out the pastry slightly on a floured surface. Using a cutter or glass slightly bigger than the muffin tray size, cut 24 circles.Place 12 in the pan, add 1 1/2tsp of the filling and cover with another pastry dough. Press down around the pies to seal.Brush with milk or egg wash (optional) Bake till golden brown and enjoy.