Double Chocolate Chip Muffins. Find Deals on Double Chocolate Chip Muffins in Groceries on Amazon. Check Out Chocolate Chip Muffins On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
These Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are easy to make, have lovely crisp tops, and are full of melty chocolate chips! They're super soft and moist, perfectly chocolatey, and fantastic for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack! If you love chocolate, you'll love these double-chocolate muffins. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s 250 g of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 60 g of Soft Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 185 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 150 g of Milk & White Chocolate Chunks.
Made with cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips, they'll satisfy even the most serious chocoholics. The key is is sprinkling additional chocolate chips on top before baking. Double Chocolate Muffins- Super moist chocolate muffins made with cocoa powder and LOTS of chocolate chips! Enjoy these rich and decadent muffins for breakfast or dessert!
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c, line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases..
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugars in a large bowl and make a well in the centre..
- Beat the eggs and milk in a large jug. Tip the milk mixture into the well along with the oil and vanilla extract, with an electric whisk, whisk well until you have a well-combined, smooth batter. Fold through 2/3rds of the chocolate chunks..
- Spoon the mixture between the muffin cases and top each one with the remaining chocolate chunks. Bake in the centre of the oven for 22 minutes then set aside to cool before serving..
Chocolate muffins are an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast. Next, whisk cocoa and hot water in small bowl until smooth paste forms. In large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, and milk. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined. Gently fold in sour cream until just-combined.