Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re also going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits might be.
For people who have difficulties losing weight you are additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. Actually studies have shown that people can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product inside their diet. Should you be one of the men and women trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to food prep for okro/ogbono soup recipe. You can cook food prep for okro/ogbono soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup:
- Take of Okro A full bowl.
- Take of Protein :kpomo,Cow leg, Goat meat,Stock Fish: gbonga fish.
- Provide of Vegetable: Nigerian pumpkin leaves aka ugwu and uziza leaf.
- Use of Ground crayfish.
- Take of Iru.
- You need of Pepper : Yellow and Red pepper, Bawa aka chilli pepper.
- Use of Kitchen glory veg spice (1 satchet).
- Prepare of Stock cubes to taste (3 – 5).
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup:
- Wash your protein of choice, stock fish,Kpomo,dry fish. Put in a clean pot then spice it with sliced onions and stock cube. Put your Ogbono in a small bowl,mix it with palm oil and place it inside the pot for the Ogbono to get smooth. Remove it. Cook till meat is soft. Then bring down from fire..
- Pour the red palm oil into a dry pot and set on the stove to heat. As soon as the oil melts(don't allow it bleach,it should just turn translucent),add the sliced onions and fry for sometime,add the okro, pepper and iru to the mix,then fry..
- Add the meat/fish stock (water from cooking the fish and meat), Add the Ogbono then stir the okro mix. Still too thick? you can add a little hot water in the same way till you get the consistency you want..
- Top up the water when necessary. If you don't stir it, it will burn. Dont cook for long so its still fresh. Add the ground crayfish(reason it's added now is so it doesn't burn the soup). Stir and add the sliced Uziza leaves, then add the Nigerian pumpkin leaves..
- Stir very well and add the cooked stockfish,Meat is added if it's for personal use..
- Leave to simmer and it is done! The perfect swallow for Okro/Ogbono Soup is Pounded Yam. You can also serve it with Eba (Garri), Amala, Semolina Fufu, or Cassava Fufu..
If you find this Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.