Home made meat pies. Meat Pie Filling – just like making a beef stew, it's cooked long and slow so the beef becomes ultra tender and the sauce develops incredible deep, rich Recipe video above. The great Australian meat pie – made at home! Buttery shortcrust base filled with slow cooked fall apart chunky beef smothered.
Miniature Meat Pies Taste of Home. This is how I make the best homemade meat pies! Nothing warms you up like a rich pie, loaded with meat, vegetables and gravy. You can have Home made meat pies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made meat pies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- It’s 200 g of mince meat.
- You need 1 of diced leek onions.
- You need of Spices as desired.
Go retro with the Hairy Bikers' Corned beef pie, spoil yourself with a luxurious steak We've made some important changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy and we want you to know what this means for you and your data. The taste of the meat pie was very bland. Didn't like this recipe at all. Maybe if you were to add more spices to it it would make it a better meal.
Home made meat pies instructions
- Sieve flour, add salt and yeast then rub in the margarine until completely mixed..
- Add sugar then the egg. Make a soft dough cover it and let it ride double in size for about 2 hours but if in a hurry place your oven at the lowest degrees and put in the dough for one hour..
- After it has risen,roll it to a rectangle. Make 3 imaginary sections on the dough then put on one section margarine then fold over the other sections. Do this for about three times then place the dough on a cold place or inside cold water if you don't have a fridge..
- After the dough is completely cool remove it from the container which was In cold water and divide it as desired. Put the cooked mince meat on the small sections of dough that you made then seal in the meat..
- Bake at 200°c for 20 minutes.
I made this recipe last night in fact the picture for this recipe is the meat pie i made yesterday! See recipes for Meat Pie (Wheat Flour Mixture), Home made meat pie too. Today I show you how to make a tasty meat pie, the Aussie way, using a pie maker! Since the whole wheat meat pies are made with a hundred percent ground whole grain, lots of factors can affect the outcome. Please take time to read the notes provided below The West African Meatpie is an exotic snack that is made up of a pastry case with beef, Diced Potatoes, and diced Carrots filling.