Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that is important to realize about this device and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
Almost any other sort of cooking oil you may possibly use will end up turning into fat inside your body, however this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. I should mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored within your body as fat. You ought to understand that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it’s going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have during the day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to food prep for okro/ogbono soup recipe. You can cook food prep for okro/ogbono soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup:
- Use of Okro A full bowl.
- Provide of Protein :kpomo,Cow leg, Goat meat,Stock Fish: gbonga fish.
- Use of Vegetable: Nigerian pumpkin leaves aka ugwu and uziza leaf.
- Take of Ground crayfish.
- Take of Iru.
- Prepare of Pepper : Yellow and Red pepper, Bawa aka chilli pepper.
- Prepare of Kitchen glory veg spice (1 satchet).
- Get of Stock cubes to taste (3 – 5).
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup:
- Wash your protein of choice, stock fish,Kpomo,dry fish. Put in a clean pot then spice it with sliced onions and stock cube. Put your Ogbono in a small bowl,mix it with palm oil and place it inside the pot for the Ogbono to get smooth. Remove it. Cook till meat is soft. Then bring down from fire..
- Pour the red palm oil into a dry pot and set on the stove to heat. As soon as the oil melts(don't allow it bleach,it should just turn translucent),add the sliced onions and fry for sometime,add the okro, pepper and iru to the mix,then fry..
- Add the meat/fish stock (water from cooking the fish and meat), Add the Ogbono then stir the okro mix. Still too thick? you can add a little hot water in the same way till you get the consistency you want..
- Top up the water when necessary. If you don't stir it, it will burn. Dont cook for long so its still fresh. Add the ground crayfish(reason it's added now is so it doesn't burn the soup). Stir and add the sliced Uziza leaves, then add the Nigerian pumpkin leaves..
- Stir very well and add the cooked stockfish,Meat is added if it's for personal use..
- Leave to simmer and it is done! The perfect swallow for Okro/Ogbono Soup is Pounded Yam. You can also serve it with Eba (Garri), Amala, Semolina Fufu, or Cassava Fufu..
If you find this Food prep for Okro/Ogbono soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.