Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe. To make sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Take of Chicken wings.
- Use 2 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of steak sauce.
- Provide 1 medium of onion minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get of baked steak fries.
- Provide 2 large of potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of seasoning of choice.
Steps to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- Prepare chicken wings by removing wing tip and dividing wing into two parts..
- Par boil chicken wings about 10 min.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and par boil, about 10 minutes.
- Whilst par boiling chicken and potatoes, prepare sauce by adding ketchup, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion, honey, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and liquid smoke amd mix well. Taste and add additional to your preference of any ingredient..
- Strain potatoes, spread evenly on cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. You can spray with cooking spray as well (optional).
- Strain chicken wings, in casserole dish pour sauce over wings ensuring good coverage..
- Bake potatoes and wings at 200c degrees for 20 minutes until sauce is nice and sticky.
If you find this Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.