Nyama Choma – Oven Grilled.
You can have Nyama Choma – Oven Grilled using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nyama Choma – Oven Grilled
- You need 5 kg of goat meat.
- Prepare 4 of medium sized onions.
- It’s 6 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need To taste of – Paprika pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of – Curry powder.
- It’s 55 ml of Soy sauce.
Nyama Choma – Oven Grilled step by step
- Massage the meat with the spices and herbs..
- Optional step: Cover and leave in the fridge overnight for a rich spice taste..
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees centigrade..
- Add to the marinated meat some onions, onions, coriander and afew potatoes. This maintains the succulence of the meat..
- Place in the preheat oven and keep checking for readiness as per your preference..
- As you wait for the meat, prepare your salsa (kachumbari) and the carbohydrate to accompany the meal, ideally baked corn (ugali) to complete the African feel..
- Serve while hot with the carbohydrate of choice..