Christmas Muffins. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, beat eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in carrots, apple, coconut, fruit and raisins.
But I love almost every second of it, even with the inevitable bit of holiday whiplash. We're all about fun little traditions around here, and one of those is a fresh batch of muffins on Christmas morning. Making Christmas muffins Whether you want to keep the Kalikatzari out of your house or not, these Christmas muffins are a treat and decorating them lots of fun! You can have Christmas Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Muffins
- You need of For the muffins:.
- Prepare 150 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 150 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 100 g of Christmas mincemeat.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of flaked almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
When they come out, the Christmas muffins already look delicious! Measure the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, caster sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg into a large bowl; grate the zest of the clementine/satsuma over, and combine. If you are doing this in advance, leave the zesting till Christmas morning. Christmas Morning Casserole Muffins Christmas Morning Casserole Muffins.
Christmas Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line a muffin tin with 8 paper cases.
- Beat together the caster sugar and dairy free spread until light and fluffy Whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the gluten free self raising flour and Christmas mincemeat Divide between the 8 muffin cases.
- Top a sprinkle of brown sugar, flaked almonds and ground cinnamon Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve dusted with icing sugar.
From decadent Bananas Foster Coffee Cake with Vanilla-Rum Sauce to blueberry muffins made extra-special with a bright lemon cream cheese glaze, we've got your holiday bread and muffin game covered. Line a muffin tin with liners. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. In a larger bowl, whisk together the sugar and the eggs until combined. Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil.