You can have Egusi Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egusi Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of Egusi blended.
- It’s 2 of cksp palm oil.
- It’s 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 5 of fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 kg of goat meat cut in big chunks.
- Prepare of kpomo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crayfish blended.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of spinach leaf sliced.
- You need 2 of knorr cube.
Egusi Soup instructions
- Wash goat meat and spiced then parboiled halfway add the kpomo to the goat meat and cook once the meat is tender set aside.
- Dice or blend tomatoes and pepper and set aside.
- Heat up medium pot and add palm oil, once its hot, add blended tomatoes and pepper paste and allow it fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix blended egusi with little water and turn it into a paste, pour into the pot and stir continuously for 5 to 8 minutes,.
- Add crayfish, salt and knorr cube then add cooked goat meat and kpomo; stir everything together, cover pot and leave it on low heat for another 5 minutes,.
- Add dice spinach leaf stir and turn off heat almost immediately; and serve with any swallow of your choice.