Fried Matumbo. My matumbo recipe is arguably the best#matumbo #MatumboWetFried #KenyanRecipes #EasyRecipe #MatumboRecipe#kenyanfood#tripeFollow my socials. Whoever said Matumbo is not yummy has definitely never tried my dry fry matumbo recipe. The good thing is I have a video now and all you got to do is follow.
In Kenya, matumbo (tripe) is very affordable and it is actually really delicious if done well. Matumbo wet fry is often served with Ugali. Before you jump to Wet-fried matumbo with rice and cabbages recipe, you may want to read this We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to wet-fried matumbo with rice and cabbages. You can cook Fried Matumbo using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Matumbo
- You need 1/2 kg of fresh matumbo.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of large nyanya.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Dinner.
MATUMBO RECIPE KENYA/MATUMBO DRY FRY/WET FRIED MATUMBO/MATUMBO STEW RECIPE Подробнее. Whoever said Matumbo is not yummy has definitely never tried my dry fry matumbo recipe. It's cooked dry fry and very spicy and served with ugali. Procedure of preparing matumbo wet fry.
Fried Matumbo step by step
- Wash the matumbo and boil them whole for minutes.
- Cut the matumbo into small pieces after cooling..
- In a separate sufuria, fry the onions in little oil.Add the sliced tomato and green peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the matumbo,salt and cook under low heat until all the fluids drys..
- Serve with ugali and greens.Enjoy.
On a separate pan fry onions until golden brown. Add dhania followed by salt then chilli if you are using. add matumbo. Hola guys let's learn how to prepare wet fry matumbo (tripes). Matumbo can be deep fried or made as a stew. Normally served with ugali and vegetables of one's choice, preferably kienyeji, nothing beats a meal of well-prepared matumbo.