Goat Meat Pilau.
You can have Goat Meat Pilau using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Goat Meat Pilau
- You need 1/4 Kg of Meat.
- It’s 1-1/2 Cups of rice.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- You need 4 of Potatoes Cubed.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pilau masala.
- You need of freshly grounded cumin powder (roast the seeds then grind).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin whole.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper.
- It’s 2 of cardamons.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon sticks.
Goat Meat Pilau instructions
- Boil the meat in garlic ginger, 1 grated onion, tumeric, coriander powder, 1 tsp salt. Set aside.
- Wash and soak your rice. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a sufuria and add oil, fry the whole spices till they splutter.
- Add onions fry till translucent, then add your potatoes and fry for a few mins. Add pilau masala 1/2 tsp.
- Add in your meat – the soup from boiling can be used in cooking the rice, if its not enough compesate with some water..
- Once it boils then add the rice after draining all water from it. Mix well and let it simmer till water diminishes..
- Switch off and serve!.