Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. The latest tweets from @BustyButt The latest tweets from @vickipeachxx Vicky Peach, Actress: The A Word. Vicky Peach was born in the UK. Vicki Peach from Xpanded TV reveals her dirty secrets!
View the profiles of people named Vicky Peach. Over the years, folks have come to love our homemade ice cream, fresh-off-the-truck vegetable bushels and our assortment of gourmet gifts. "Vicky Peach's way of the AK" has it all! She's easy gives loads and is one of the most hardcore out there! You can cook Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 150 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 45 g (1/2 cup) of rolled oats – save 2 tbsp from this for topping.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 of & 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 300 g of chopped peaches (1.5 cups chopped).
- It’s 80 ml (1/3 cup) of milk of choice (I use rice milk).
- It’s 80 mls (1/3 cup) of maple syrup / agave / honey.
- You need 80 ml (1/3 cup) of melted sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of banana, mashed or a beaten egg.
Although she's a indica/sativa cross she retains mostly all sativa quilities (except for the short. Sprinkle peaches with lemon juice and sugar. Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. If purchased you will get this EXACT SET.
Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder & soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- Gently stir in the chopped peaches.
- Mix the melted 'butter' with the milk, syrup, vanilla and banana / egg in a separate bowl.
- Carefully mix the wet ingredients in until just combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into each case.
- Sprinkle the tops with the reserved 2 tbsp oats then bake for 18 – 20 minutes until golden.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before enjoying. These can be wrapped and frozen for another day.
This is a healthy morning muffin recipe using a bit less sugar and flour. Get ready for a summer Sensational Sunday. View Vicky Peach's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. My picks: Robinson Double Zip tote in black, Parisian Blue, Poppy Red, and Sand. I couldn't resist and picked up the black one in gold.