Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with flavors of banana and blueberry and are guaranteed to satisfy any sweets craving. They're naturally low calorie and are the perfect guilt-free breakfast or snack. This is a great way to use up extra bananas and blueberries!
Quickly fold the ingredients together, just until combined. In a medium bowl, add bananas, yogurt, applesauce and egg. Mix in baking soda, baking powder, sugar, flour and oatmeal. You can have Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins
- It’s 300 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 150 grams of dark brown soft sugar.
- Prepare 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 100 grams of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 120 grams of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 70 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 120 ml of sunflower oil.
Place mashed bananas in large bowl. Stir in soy milk, egg, oil, and lemon juice. Mix in dry ingredients, then blueberries. Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins , Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page.
Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins step by step
- Sift dry ingredients to big bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and 100 grams bluberries (I squirt a bit of lemon juice so the bananas don't go brown after mashing).
- Incorporate rest of liquid ingredients 1 at a time.
- Fill pre greased muffin pan with mixture and bake for 18-20 minutes in preheated oven 170°C. They are ready when a skewer inserted comes out clean but bear in mind banana and bluberries will make muffins quite moist.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Combine the mashed bananas, egg, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and stir together with a fork until thoroughly mixed.