Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Steak and Cous Cous recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Steak and Cous Cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Steak and Cous Cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak and cous cous recipe. To cook chicken steak and cous cous you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Steak and Cous Cous:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Onions , sliced into rings.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum , sliced.
- Provide 1 of Potato , sliced.
- You need 4 of Mushroom , sliced.
- Use 50 Grams of Butter.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of pepper Ground.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Barbecue sauce.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of White Vinegar.
- Provide 2 Cups of Cous cous.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of butter Melted.
- Use 4 Cups of water Warm.
Steps to make Chicken Steak and Cous Cous:
- Marinate the chicken breasts for almost 2-3 hours in half of the Worcestershire sauce,pepper,vinegar and salt..
- Drip off the excess marinade and place the steaks in a pan greased with half of the butter at medium heat and fry for 5 minutes on each side to get a deep brown colour to the steak..
- Once the brown colour is attained simmer the heat and add the marinade to the pan with 1/2 cup water,rest of the sauces and salt as per your need and cook the chicken till done and the sauce is reduced and thickened..
- Saute onion rings,potato,capsicum and mushroom in butter for about 5 minutes and add to the steak mix and close the pan..
- Place 2 cups of cous cous in a bowl and add 4 cups of boiling water with salt as needed and melted butter. Close the bowl and keep aside for 10 minutes. The cous cous is done. You can fluff it with a fork..
- Serve the steak and vegetables over the cous cous..
If you find this Chicken Steak and Cous Cous recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.