Cheese and olive muffins. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, pepper and herbs. Separately, whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, oil and garlic. Add the milk mixture to the flour, together with the olives and cheese – reserve some olive slices for the tops of the muffins if desired.
Spoon the batter into the prepared tins and sprinkle. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the olive oil, cream, egg, and whisk vigorously to combine. You can cook Cheese and olive muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese and olive muffins
- It’s 150 g of Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 75 g of grated cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 10 of chopped olives.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 g of butter or oil.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh basil.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need Tbsp of tomato purée.
Add the cheese and stir gently. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, optional seasonings, vegetables, or protein, and stir until just incorporated, taking care not to overmix which would result in tougher muffins. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs until foamy. Add oil and sour cream and beat again until absorbed.
Cheese and olive muffins instructions
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees. Add 6 muffin cases to the muffin tin..
- Sieve the flour. Add the baking powder & stir well..
- Add the grated cheese and olives. Add salt & pepper and basil. Mix..
- Whisk the egg, add the milk and melted butter. Mix..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix as little as needed..
- Add the tomato purée and mix until just swirled throughout..
- Add to the muffin cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Add cheese, poppy seeds, olives and oregano and mix gently with a rubber spatula until combined. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine olives, spring onions, Cheddar cheese, curry powder, mayonnaise and salt. Packed with tasty olives and tangy cheese, these fabulous savoury muffins are perfect for picnics and lunch boxes, or just as a snack. Oh, the joys of the English summer's unpredictable weather! We recently spent a lovely evening at the Botanic Gardens listening to live music and picnicking in the company of several hundred like-minded folks.