Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins. Grease a non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Using an ice cream scoop, divide the potato mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan, packing the potatoes down into each cup.
Scoop the potatoes into a medium-size mixing bowl. Add the egg and seasoned salt. Leftover Mashed Potato Muffins with sour cream. You can cook Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins
- You need 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs depending on size, I found 2 was enough.
- You need 1/2 cup of mature cheddar cheese or similar.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli, steamed and/or other vegetables.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
Other favorite appetizer recipes that are super easy to make – Corn bhel – Try this non-traditional way of making corn bhel or corn chaat and you'll be hooked. While most Indian street food demands a mandatory drizzling of tamarind chutney and green chutney, this no-fuss corn bhel recipe doesn't require either. For the muffins: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Start filling your muffin tray with the mixture and top with cheese.
Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Spray with cooking spray a 12 piece muffin tin..
- In a bowl combine the mash potatoes, cheese and eggs. Mix well..
- Next mix in the broccoli and/or any other vegetables if using..
- If needed season with normal or seasoned salt and pepper..
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tins..
- Pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown..
- They can be served immediately but I found they crumbled quite easily. I popped them in the microwave and reheated them the next day and found they held their shape better. I also froze a batch of them in a ziplock bag to use as and when needed..
Add the eggs along with chopped spinach, cheddar cheese, green onions, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes. Smooth out the top using a spoon. Season, if necessary, with salt and pepper. The seasoning will depend on how seasoned your mashed potatoes were to begin with. Fill each muffin cup with the mashed potatoes.