Sticky Toffee Banoffee Muffins. The summer holidays are over and the kids are back at school, so cheer your family up by making these delicious Banoffee Muffins — created by the queen of a. Banoffee pie and sticky toffee pudding are two classic British desserts. But you'd be surprised how well the combination works in a muffin!
The summer holidays are over and the kids are back at school, so cheer your family up by making these delicious Banoffee Muffins – created by the queen of all things homemade, Kirstie Allsopp. Packed with banana as well as gorgeous caramel swirls, these delightfully soft, sticky and sweet banana muffins are not only the perfect afterschool treat on occasion but are also ideal for a coffee. Homemade Banana and Date Muffins fresh out of the oven. You can cook Sticky Toffee Banoffee Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky Toffee Banoffee Muffins
- Prepare 275 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 397 g of carnation caramel.
Sticky Toffee Banana and Date Muffins Tips. If you're looking to prepare Sticky Toffee Banana and Date Muffins on a whim and are missing a few ingredients at home don't worry! You can easily substitute cake and pastry or whole wheat flour if you don't have all purpose flour. Place muffin cases in the tin and spoon in the muffin mix.
Sticky Toffee Banoffee Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Place the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate into a bowl and mix..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, milk, oil, mashed bananas and vanilla..
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, without beating..
- Drop spoonfuls of the caramel into the mixture, gently swirl through, but don't mix it in..
- Place muffin case in the tin and spoon the mixture into the cases until quite full. Bake for 25 minutes..
Top with the chopped nuts, if you like them. Add the bicarb and the butter. Combine dates and water in a pan, bring to boil. Sift flour into a bowl, add all other ingredients and stir until just combined. Spoon into muffin pan, any size, but cooking times based on normal muffin pan.