Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Egusi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. You can have egusi soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egusi soup:
- Provide of egusi.
- Take of Cow tail as required.
- Get of Blended pepper as required.
- Provide of Onion as required.
- Get of Ugwu leaves as required.
- Take of Palm oil as required.
- You need of Stock fish.
- Get of Cray fish.
- Take of Spices.
- You need of Seasoning.
Steps to make Egusi soup:
- Wash cow tail and cook in a pressure pot for 15mins. Add palm oil in a spacious pot, add onion slices and blended pepper, stir and let it cook until the liquid dries out, add a cup of water to the ground egusi seeds and mix, add to the pot and stir and let it cook for 5mins,add the cray fish and stock fish, add the spices and cooked tail with the stock, stir well, add the seasoning and let it cook for 45mins, check and add the ugwu leaves and let it cook for 10mins. Turn off heat and serve warm.
- With swallow of choice.
If you find this Egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.