Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the bad effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe. You can cook leftover chicken steak shawarma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Get of Marinated chicken recipe. Link connected (see recipe).
- Prepare 3-4 of pita bread.
- Prepare 1 of carrot (julien small cut).
- Take 1 of capsicum (julien small cut).
- Prepare 150 gm of cabbage.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbl of chilli sauce.
- Get 2/3 of potatoes for french fries.
- Get Half cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Get Half cup of mayo garlic sauce.
Instructions to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them.
- In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. Mix them well. Cook for 2 mint.
- In a bowl mix chilli garlic ketchup and mayo garlic sauce to make shawarma sauce.
- Cut potatoes and fry them as we make french fries..
- Now take pita bread. Spread shawarma sauce then add chicken veggies and french fries. Wrap with butter paper. it's ready.
If you find this Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.