You can cook Edikaikong Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Edikaikong Soup
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s of Kpomo.
- You need of Stockfish.
- Prepare of Dried fish.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Ugu.
- It’s leaf of Water.
- It’s of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Uziza seed (bended).
- Prepare of Yellow pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Seasoning cube (Maggi naija pot).
Edikaikong Soup step by step
- Wash your meat and kpomo and season with salt, onion, pepper, seasoning cube and the blended uziza seed,cook with little water till tender..
- Add your crayfish,stockfish,and dried fish, then cover and allow to cook for while..
- In a separate pot, pour the palm oil, add a little onion, then pour your water leaf and stir fry for a while before adding your ugu leave.
- Finally add your pre boiled meat, kpomo and the rest. Fully incorporate, allow to cook for 5mins and whoop your soup is ready.
- Serve with Eba, fufu, semo or wheat..