Spiced Mango Muffins. In another bowl whisk together the mango puree, sugar, egg, and oil then add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together just until combined. Beat eggs, cream, and butter until smooth in another large bowl. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until batter is moistened.
They're perfect with any meal or just a relaxing afternoon snack. Mango Muffins are a great contrast between the warm cinnamon and ginger spices and cool sweet juicy mango. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. You can have Spiced Mango Muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Mango Muffins
- It’s 150 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of mango, peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and lime juice; add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the mango, banana, raisins and nuts. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Coconut Lime Mango Muffins are the perfect antidote to a dreary winter day; bright with lime, sweet with mango, and rich with coconut, these muffins will transport you to the tropics!
Spiced Mango Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line an 8 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour, mango pieces, cinnamon and mixed spice Divide between the 8 muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes Allow to cool before enjoying.
Keep reading to see what other delicious muffins were dreamt up by Muffin Monday bakers! Citrus Mango Muffins Banana Chocolate Muffins Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins Oats Bran Muffins. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. In another bowl, whisk together puréed mango, sugar, egg, milk, and butter. Pour over dry ingredients and sprinkle with cubed mango; stir just until moistened.