Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Softened Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- You need of White Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Plain Flour.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream the butter with both sugars together. Beat in the egg and the vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Fold it in and then chop some chocolate into varying chunks. Fold that into the mixture..
- Roll a golf ball sized dough and place onto a parchment lined baking tray or a plate. Chill the scooped cookies for at least an hour or the cookies can be frozen for baking later..
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Arrange the chilled scooped cookies onto a parchment-lined baking tray, leaving space between them. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned around the edges. Cool the cookies completely on the baking tray and transfer to a plate..
- If baking cookie dough that has been frozen, arrange the frozen cookies on the baking tray and let them thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature before baking as above..