Vegan oreo muffins. Kinda like an Oreo peanut butter sandwich. Then put these little peanut butter Oreo stacks in a muffin paper liner. Make sure it runs down the side of the Oreo stacks.
Then add the coffee, coconut oil and sugar, stir well to combined. Mix together the milk and vinegar in a jug and set aside to curdle. Mix together all of the dry ingredients, including the smashed oreos, in a large bowl and mix until well combined. You can have Vegan oreo muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan oreo muffins
- Prepare 160 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 24 of oreos.
- You need of peanut butter.
- It’s of muffin sleeves.
Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl and then add the sugar, baking soda and salt. Do you love Oreo cookies as much as me (a LOT)? If yes, then you will have to try these Vegan Oreo Desserts. These yummy, dairy-free treats are made with a LOT of chocolate sandwich cookies. 😉 Delicious and creative cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes, brownies and more wonderful recipes await you in this very black&white list.
Vegan oreo muffins step by step
- Mix everything togheter except the oreos and peanut butter to form the batter..
- In a muffin tray insert the muffin sleeves and insert a little batter at the bottom of each sleeve..
- Add an oreo on top of the batter..
- Add a generous teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each oreo..
- Add another oreo on top of the peanut butter and add another teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the second oreo.
- Cover each oreo with the batter until they are all covered and no peanut butter is visible..
- Bake for 17minutes on 175 degrees celsius..
Heat the dairy free spread gently in a pan with the agave syrup and cocoa powder, until melted. Take off the heat and stir in the the crushed & broken Oreos and raisins until well combined. Gluten-Free These banana oatmeal vegan muffins are wholesomely delicious and gluten-free! They are packed with healthy ingredients like oat flour, bananas, applesauce, almond milk, and spices and can be served for breakfast, snack, dessert, or any time! Mix together the milk and vinegar in a jug and set aside to curdle.