Banana and Walnut Granola.
You can have Banana and Walnut Granola using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Walnut Granola
- Prepare of gluten free porridge oats.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of banana chips.
- It’s of flaked almonds.
- It’s of walnuts.
Banana and Walnut Granola instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 oC.
- Heat the sugar, cinnamon, oil and honey in a small saucepan for about 3-5 minutes Place the oats in a large bowl and pour over the mix from the saucepan.
- Stir well until oats are coated in the sugar mix Spread out the oats on a large baking sheet covered by parchment paper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir the oats, return to the oven for another 10 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool, it will harden during cooling.
- Stir in the banana chips, flaked almonds and walnuts Store in an airtight container.