Omelette Muffins. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Add bacon, onion, spinach, Colby Jack cheese, hot pepper sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Make a batch ahead and freeze for the days when you don't have time for your typical bowl of oatmeal.
In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper. Whip up a batch of these omelet muffins for a week's worth of breakfasts, packed with spinach, bell pepper, turkey sausage, chives, and cheese. Mix ham, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. You can cook Omelette Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette Muffins
- It’s 8 of Egg.
- It’s 35 ml of Heavy cream/milk (any).
- It’s 15 gm of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt & Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fillings (your favourite choice).
- It’s 1 of Brown onion.
- You need 15 gm of Garlic minced.
- It’s 2 strips of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 4 bunches of Kale.
- Prepare 50 gm of Tasty cheddar cheese.
Add the cheddar cheese evenly on the top. Crumble and cook sausage until no longer pink. Stir in cooked sausage and cheese. In large bowl, beat together eggs and cream until well blended.
Omelette Muffins step by step
- Prepare heat over to 170 C.
- Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- Chop onion, capsicum, bacon and kale.
- Add garlic minced and cook all ingredients until golden soften; then set aside.
- Butter or oil a non- stick muffin tin and place omelette fillings in each muffin tin.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin tin.
- Bake at 170 C for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- いただきます(i ta da ki ma s) 😋.
Spoon into well greased muffin tin, dividing evenly among the cups. Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated. Grease the interior of a nonstick muffin pan.