Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Truly African Banana Cake (Chigumu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Truly African Banana Cake (Chigumu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, however, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to truly african banana cake (chigumu) recipe. To make truly african banana cake (chigumu) you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Truly African Banana Cake (Chigumu):
- Take 3 cups of whole grain maize flour(mgaiwa).
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of very ripe large bananas or 10 medium bananas.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (or according to the sweetness of your bananas).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Truly African Banana Cake (Chigumu):
- Preheat oven to 180° and grease an 11×8" rectangular pan.
- In a small bowl whisk together whole grain maize flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside..
- Mash bananas to your liking. I mash up mine with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar to the banana mash and stir until combined before adding in the eggs and oil. Whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in vanilla and the dry ingredient mixture.
- Add in the milk in three additions and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer to your greased pan and bake for 25 to 30minutes or until a skewer poked into the cake comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy with a hot beverage 😊.
If you find this Truly African Banana Cake (Chigumu) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.