Braised Chicken And Potatoes Recipe [Princess and the frog].
You can cook Braised Chicken And Potatoes Recipe [Princess and the frog] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braised Chicken And Potatoes Recipe [Princess and the frog]
- It’s of Braised chicken and potatoes.
- You need 1 packet of mid-joint wings.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need of Marinade for the chicken wings.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chinese 5 spice powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Princess and frog creation.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Some noodles.
- It’s 1 of Australia spring onion.
- You need of Seaweed.
- Prepare of Cheese.
Braised Chicken And Potatoes Recipe [Princess and the frog] instructions
- Marinade the chicken wings as per above marinade for at least 30 mins.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat, add the garlic and pan-fried till fragrance. Then, add the chicken wings with all the remaining marinade..
- Pan-fried the chicken till brownish and add 1 cinnamon stick. Then, add 1 cup of water and the potatoes..
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 25 – 30 mins or till the gravy is well-absorbed by both the chicken wings and potatoes..
- Taste to see if additional seasoning is required..
- Cook some noodles to create the hair of the princess..
- Break the egg, separate the egg yolk and egg white, then pan-fried. Use the egg yolk as the face of the princess and egg white as the dress. Add cut seaweed as the eyes, nose and mouth..
- Cut the spring onion in the shape of a frog. Add cut cheese as the eyes with seaweed as the eyeball and cheese as the mouth..
- #mycookbook (Week 1).