Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Abacha (without potash) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha (without potash) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing that a lot of individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for individuals who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this is not yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha (without potash) recipe. To cook abacha (without potash) you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Abacha (without potash):
- Provide of Abacha (dried cassava).
- Prepare of Ehuru (African nutmeg).
- Use of Palm oil.
- Take of Onions.
- Get of Crayfish.
- You need of Pepper (atarodo).
- Take cube of Seasoning.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Use of Ugba.
Steps to make Abacha (without potash):
- Soak your desired measure of the abacha in hot water and set aside.
- Pound or grind ehuru, crayfish and pepper together using mortart and pestle or dry blender.
- Drain the abacha and rinse with cold water.
- Pour a spoonful of palm oil into your frying pan and set on low heat. Not too hot to bleach the oil, but just enough to make it runny..
- Add the ground ehuru, crayfish, pepper and seasoning cube.
- Pour in the abacha and mix thoroughly.
- Add your desired quantity of ugba.
- Sprinkle some salt to taste and pour your chopped onions, then turn off the heat.
- Stir in your chopped lettuce.
- PS: Adjust the quantity of palm oil and salt to your taste. I also love my onions still fresh and crunchy. Otherwise, you can add it much earlier..
- Food is ready! Best served with fried fish (I love mine peppered) and I had a cup of kunu to go with it.
If you find this Abacha (without potash) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.