Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Abacha (without potash) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha (without potash) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
The very first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat within your body. For people wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it’s easier for your body to simply burn it than to store it. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the use of this device, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha (without potash) recipe. You can cook abacha (without potash) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Abacha (without potash):
- Get of Abacha (dried cassava).
- Use of Ehuru (African nutmeg).
- Use of Palm oil.
- Get of Onions.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- You need of Pepper (atarodo).
- Use of Seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Take of Ugba.
Instructions to make Abacha (without potash):
- Soak your desired measure of the abacha in hot water and set aside.
- Pound or grind ehuru, crayfish and pepper together using mortart and pestle or dry blender.
- Drain the abacha and rinse with cold water.
- Pour a spoonful of palm oil into your frying pan and set on low heat. Not too hot to bleach the oil, but just enough to make it runny..
- Add the ground ehuru, crayfish, pepper and seasoning cube.
- Pour in the abacha and mix thoroughly.
- Add your desired quantity of ugba.
- Sprinkle some salt to taste and pour your chopped onions, then turn off the heat.
- Stir in your chopped lettuce.
- PS: Adjust the quantity of palm oil and salt to your taste. I also love my onions still fresh and crunchy. Otherwise, you can add it much earlier..
- Food is ready! Best served with fried fish (I love mine peppered) and I had a cup of kunu to go with it.
If you find this Abacha (without potash) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.