Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Abacha (without potash) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Abacha (without potash) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha (without potash) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
For people who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. The main reason for this is that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. You need to understand that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have throughout the day.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha (without potash) recipe. You can cook abacha (without potash) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Abacha (without potash):
- Take of Abacha (dried cassava).
- Prepare of Ehuru (African nutmeg).
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Crayfish.
- Provide of Pepper (atarodo).
- Take of Seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Ugba.
Steps to make Abacha (without potash):
- Soak your desired measure of the abacha in hot water and set aside.
- Pound or grind ehuru, crayfish and pepper together using mortart and pestle or dry blender.
- Drain the abacha and rinse with cold water.
- Pour a spoonful of palm oil into your frying pan and set on low heat. Not too hot to bleach the oil, but just enough to make it runny..
- Add the ground ehuru, crayfish, pepper and seasoning cube.
- Pour in the abacha and mix thoroughly.
- Add your desired quantity of ugba.
- Sprinkle some salt to taste and pour your chopped onions, then turn off the heat.
- Stir in your chopped lettuce.
- PS: Adjust the quantity of palm oil and salt to your taste. I also love my onions still fresh and crunchy. Otherwise, you can add it much earlier..
- Food is ready! Best served with fried fish (I love mine peppered) and I had a cup of kunu to go with it.
If you find this Abacha (without potash) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.