Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans potatoes and peas curry in african style recipe. To cook french beans potatoes and peas curry in african style you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style:
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions sliced.
- Get 1 of medium to big tomato sliced.
- Use 100 gr of (Approximately) french beans.
- Use 5 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 4-5 of Kambuzi chilli (if available).
- Take 1 tsp of dhania , jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder (adjust quantiy as per your taste).
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style:
- Prepare vegetables as shown in the picture below. The potatoes must be in large chunks as we do not want them to get mushy. If your beans are over riped or not fresh enough, they will have threads on the sides. Ensure to remove them while cutting. Use Kambuzi chillies for the typical African flavour. However, this curry tastes yummy even without Kambuzi. Increase the quantity of read chilli powder if case you are not using Kambuzi..
- Take oil in a pan and fry onions till they are translucent. Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and Kambuzi chilli. Add dhanajeera powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt..
- Combine everything very well and fry till oil releases. Add potatoes, beans and peas. Combine everything. Add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup water. (If you are using very fresh peas, add them when the veggies are cooked 50%. My peas were frozen and were not so fresh at the time of purchase, so they take time to cook. That's why I added them right in the beginning. Whatever type of peas they are, note that they must not get mushy during the process of cooking.).
- Cover and cook on very low flame. Check frequently to ensure that there is enough water in it to avoid scorching. Add a little water at a time as and when needed. Do not add all water at once because more amount of water will make the potatoes mushy and the taste of the curry will be ruined. Cook till the potatoes and the beans are tender. If there is no curry in the end product, you may add a little water and boil till oil oozes. Your curry should look as shown in pic 2 and 3..
- Serve with rotli and/or rice. However it tastes the best with regular rice..
If you find this French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.