Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans potatoes and peas curry in african style recipe. To make french beans potatoes and peas curry in african style you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style:
- You need of medium size onions sliced.
- Prepare of medium to big tomato sliced.
- Get of (Approximately) french beans.
- Use of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare of green peas.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Kambuzi chilli (if available).
- You need of dhania , jeera powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder (adjust quantiy as per your taste).
- Provide of salt.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of oil.
Steps to make French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style:
- Prepare vegetables as shown in the picture below. The potatoes must be in large chunks as we do not want them to get mushy. If your beans are over riped or not fresh enough, they will have threads on the sides. Ensure to remove them while cutting. Use Kambuzi chillies for the typical African flavour. However, this curry tastes yummy even without Kambuzi. Increase the quantity of read chilli powder if case you are not using Kambuzi..
- Take oil in a pan and fry onions till they are translucent. Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and Kambuzi chilli. Add dhanajeera powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt..
- Combine everything very well and fry till oil releases. Add potatoes, beans and peas. Combine everything. Add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup water. (If you are using very fresh peas, add them when the veggies are cooked 50%. My peas were frozen and were not so fresh at the time of purchase, so they take time to cook. That's why I added them right in the beginning. Whatever type of peas they are, note that they must not get mushy during the process of cooking.).
- Cover and cook on very low flame. Check frequently to ensure that there is enough water in it to avoid scorching. Add a little water at a time as and when needed. Do not add all water at once because more amount of water will make the potatoes mushy and the taste of the curry will be ruined. Cook till the potatoes and the beans are tender. If there is no curry in the end product, you may add a little water and boil till oil oozes. Your curry should look as shown in pic 2 and 3..
- Serve with rotli and/or rice. However it tastes the best with regular rice..
If you find this French beans potatoes and peas curry in African style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.