Soft Layered Brown Chapati.
You can have Soft Layered Brown Chapati using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Layered Brown Chapati
- You need 2 cups of atta flour (brown).
- You need 1.25 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 0.25 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted vegetable fat.
- You need 1.25 of warm water.
- Prepare 0.5 cups of melted vegetable fat for spread and cooking.
- You need of I use 'chipsy' (vegetable fat).
- You need of Made 9 chapatis.
Soft Layered Brown Chapati step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix warm water and vegetable fat and add gradually in the dry ingredients. You can use a spoon, spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is a little firm when you'll now switch to using your hands.
- Knead with your hands until you obtain a nice dough.
- Divide the dough in two portions and roll out each portion at a time spreading oil..
- Cut lengthwise and roll each part lengthwise then roll to form a coil kinda shape and tuck in the end.
- Roll out each coil forming a nice round shape transferring it on your hot pan.
- Cook the chapatis at a time transferring them to hotpot or a dish..
- Serve hot and enjoy your side dish and stew..