Loaded chapati 'tacos'.
You can have Loaded chapati 'tacos' using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded chapati 'tacos'
- It’s of chapati.
- Prepare of Leftover fries.
- You need of ham, diced or sausages or beef or chicken.
- It’s of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need of small avocado.
- You need of Chapati.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of satchets/3 tbsps ketchup.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of chilli sauce, optional.
Loaded chapati 'tacos' instructions
- For the chapati: put flour and salt in a bowl and mix. Add warm water in bits as you mix until well combined then add oil and knead for a few minutes..
- Divide dough into medium sized balls and roll them out to form a circle. Apply some oil, cut them into thin strips and roll each strip..
- Roll them out into circles and cook the chapatis as you add oil on each side while turning. Do so until the dough is over..
- For the 'tacos': Assemble your ingredients..
- For the sauce: mix ketchup, mayonnaise, chilli and mustard in a small bowl..
- Lay some fries on the chapati followed by ham and top with grated cheese and microwave for 1 minute to warm up the chapati, fries and to melt the cheese..
- Spread sauce on top just before serving plus some avocadoes. Enjoy!.