Golden Peach muffins. Golden Peach Muffins "As soon as you try these moist and flavorful peach muffins, you'll know why they are a family favorite," relates Jody Borowski of Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. "I'm always happy to make them because they're so fast and easy to prepare." Next Recipe. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
Lightly grease two standard muffin pans; or line with muffin cups, greasing the cups. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, and milk. You can have Golden Peach muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Peach muffins
- It’s 4 of large peaches (or 1 large tin about 490 g).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower (or olive) oil.
- You need of powdered sugar (optional).
Fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture until well combined. Add the chopped peaches and stir until just combined. Drop tablespoons of the batter into the muffin tins until half full. The Peach Muffins will be golden brown and a toothpick will come out cleanly when they are done.
Golden Peach muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c (400 F), prepare 16 muffin cases. In a large mixing bowl combine all DRY ingredients..
- In food processor or blender puree 3 peaches, and cut remaining peach into 1 cm (1/2" pieces) and set aside..
- Make a well in the center of flour mix and pour in the peach puree, oil, and egg, combine gently then fold in the chopped peaches..
- Fill each muffin cases with batter, and bake for 25 minutes or until pin inserted in the middle comes out clean. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy. A nice cup of peach tea will compliment this delicious "treat"..
Remove the muffins from the oven and cool slightly. Peach Muffins are a soft, buttery recipe that are perfect for a morning pick-me-up. Made with juicy peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. These Peach Muffins are an easy Baked Good recipe perfect for breakfast. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, sugars and cinnamon.