You can cook Shepherds pie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie
- Prepare 500 g of Mince meat.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Peas.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes(cooked,mashed with milk&butter).
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
Shepherds pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat a large (5-quart) heavy pot or Dutch oven over high. Cook beef, breaking up meat with a spoon, until no longer pink, 4 to 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add thyme and flour,stir until combined. Add 1/2 cup water and vegetables. Cook until vegetables are warmed through and liquid has thickened, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spoon beef mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Spread potatoes evenly over beef; using a fork, decorate potatoes add grated cheese and bake until potatoes are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve..