Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re additionally going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
Something else quite a lot of you may possibly like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for men and women who are trying to lose some weight quicker. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha and letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe. You can have abacha and letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite:
- Use of Letus salad.
- You need leaf of Letus.
- Take of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Kulikuli.
- Take of Fresh pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Maggi.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Get of Cucumber.
- Provide of Abacha (African salad).
- Provide of Dry abacha.
- Get of Crayfish.
- Take of okpei.
- Get of Onion.
- You need of Ngu or little potash.
- Prepare of Kpomo.
- You need of Ukpaka.
Steps to make Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite:
- Wash the Letus and cut into pieces, Slice cucumber, onion, and fresh tomatoes and put in a bowl, then pound pepper and add to it. Pound the kulikuli very well and add everything together in the bowl, then mix very well, and your Letus salad is ready..
- Boil water and soak the abacha for 10 mins, rinse it very well to avoid sand then put it in a sieve to drain the water. Pound your pepper,OKPEI and crayfish together, Slice your onion and keep aside. Slice the kpomo and steam with a pinch of salt, Maggi and little water for 10 seconds. Then put pot on the fire, add red oil with NGU or little potash and stir, add the pounded or grinded OKPEI, crayfish, pepper, Ukpaka and the cooked kpomo and stir all together, add the abacha and stir.
- Light the gas and allow it to be hot for 5 minutes then serve it hot with the Letus salad. IS SO YUMMY..
If you find this Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.