Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha and letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe. You can cook abacha and letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite:
- Use of Letus salad.
- You need of Letus.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Kulikuli.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Maggi.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Provide of Abacha (African salad).
- Get of Dry abacha.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- You need of okpei.
- Take of Onion.
- Use of Ngu or little potash.
- Get of Kpomo.
- Take of Ukpaka.
Instructions to make Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite:
- Wash the Letus and cut into pieces, Slice cucumber, onion, and fresh tomatoes and put in a bowl, then pound pepper and add to it. Pound the kulikuli very well and add everything together in the bowl, then mix very well, and your Letus salad is ready..
- Boil water and soak the abacha for 10 mins, rinse it very well to avoid sand then put it in a sieve to drain the water. Pound your pepper,OKPEI and crayfish together, Slice your onion and keep aside. Slice the kpomo and steam with a pinch of salt, Maggi and little water for 10 seconds. Then put pot on the fire, add red oil with NGU or little potash and stir, add the pounded or grinded OKPEI, crayfish, pepper, Ukpaka and the cooked kpomo and stir all together, add the abacha and stir.
- Light the gas and allow it to be hot for 5 minutes then serve it hot with the Letus salad. IS SO YUMMY..
If you find this Abacha and Letus salad #myhubby'sfavourite recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.