Banana raisin muffins. In a large bowl add sugar, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir well to combine dry ingredients. Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla, mix just until flour is moistened.
Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla; mix just until flour is moistened. When ready to use, remove from the refrigerator, squeeze dry and pat with paper towel. In large bowl, combine bananas, cereal, milk and vanilla. You can cook Banana raisin muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana raisin muffins
- You need 50 g of butter*.
- Prepare 50 g of oil*.
- Prepare 1 of egg*.
- It’s 1 of banana, mashed*.
- It’s 50 g of milk*.
- You need 100 of self raising flour.
- Prepare 3 g of baking powder.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of oats.
Add oil, egg and dates; beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Take egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well. Add in buttermilk, oil and mix well.
Banana raisin muffins step by step
- Begin by preheating the oven to 170°c. Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin cases..
- First melt the butter. Then add all wet ingredients (starred *) to the butter..
- Next add all remaining ingredients except the oats, and stir gently till just mixed..
- Fill each muffin case well so that all mixture is used in each case. (Mixture may come 0.5cm near to the top which is fine).
- Sprinkle the tops with oats, then bake for 25 minutes, or till golden browned on both top and bottom..
Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine vegetable oil, egg, brown sugar, vanilla and bananas, then add to buttermilk/bran mixture. Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to first mixture and stir until just blended. Add raisins and spoon into greased or lined muffin tins.