Cheese and Bacon Muffin. Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Gently fold bacon through the batter. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, and bacon fat. Mix into the dry ingredients until just combined. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan and sprinkle the tops with the remaining. You can cook Cheese and Bacon Muffin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese and Bacon Muffin
- Prepare 250 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 150 g of tasty cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 200 g of rashed bacon sliced.
- It’s 100 ml of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 125 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, oil and egg just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Combine the wet ingredient with the dry ingredients. Add the chopped cooked bacon, chopped spring onions, dill and grated cheese, and combine everything.
Cheese and Bacon Muffin step by step
- Cook bacon in the oven 190 C for 7-8 minutes..
- Mix dry ingredients – flour, cheese, bacon and salt pepper.
- Mix wet ingriedients – milk, yoghurt and egg.
- Put together wet ingredients into dry ingredients. don't over mix it and put in muffin tin..
Butter and flour a muffin tin, then divide the batter evenly between each muffin hole. Stir in cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes (if using). Top with more bacon and cheese if you like. Healthy and filling bacon, egg, and cheese muffins that make for an easy breakfast or brunch. These little egg muffins are packed with smoky bacon, shredded potatoes, and sharp cheddar cheese for the ultimate hearty and delicious breakfast.