Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak recipe. You can cook chicken steak using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken steak:
- Get 4 of Large Chicken Breasts (boneless) 2 Eggs(slightly whisked).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 Cup of Onions, finely chopped.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Coriander Leaves, chopped.
- Use 2 of Green Chillies,finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get of Flour (enough to make a thin coating).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Use of For sauce:.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 3 teaspoons of minced thyme.
- Get pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Chicken steak:
- Wipe the chicken breasts and beat with a mallet or a knife to flatten. Cut each into two pieces. Mix the chicken with the other ingredients, except oil. Put aside to marinate for 2 hours or so..
- Heat a non-stick pan or grill with a thin layer of oil. When hot, place as many pieces of chicken without them touching each other, turning over at once..
- If your dish is not big enough to take in all the pieces together, you may have to do them in two lots. Lower the heat and cook till tender and brown on both sides, turning when one side is done. For sauce.
- Whisk all ingredients till well combined. Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes and whisk again. This will allow the butter to cool and thicken just a little..
- Serve with your steak!🥰 Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in 15 second intervals, stirring often, until just melted when ready to reuse..
If you find this Chicken steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.