Egg muffins. Compare Prices on Egg Muffin in Kitchen & Dining. Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Mix in sausage and Cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella. You can have Egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg muffins
- It’s 1/2 pound of bulk pork sausage.
- Prepare 12 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Breakfast egg muffins are baked egg cups (or mini frittatas, if you prefer a slightly fancier name) that are loaded with any variety of fresh vegetable, meat, and/or cheesy additions you please. You can enjoy them on their own or make them part of a larger breakfast spread. (Try them alongside these Sweet Potato Hash Browns.) How to Make Egg Muffins. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
Egg muffins step by step
- Brown the sausage and drain..
- Beat the eggs. Add onion, peppers, salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Stir in sausage and cheese. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into greased muffin tins..
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Two muffins make a nice serving size..
Cook the sausage until brown and crumbly. Thoroughly beat the eggs in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sausage and spinach with the eggs and milk. Then give each one a good dose of salt and pepper. Breakfast egg muffins consist of meats, cheeses and veggies with eggs.