Leftover chapati pizza.
You can have Leftover chapati pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover chapati pizza
- You need 4-5 of leftover roti/chapati.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 100 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capcicum.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of pizza seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of grated processed cheese.
Leftover chapati pizza instructions
- Chop the vegetables into cubes, for tomato remove seeds and cut, also chop the paneer into cubes.. You can use the vegetables of your choice…
- Heat a tawa and heat the chapati for 1/2 a min on one side and flip, now the spread the pizza sauce and top it with cheese, paneer and veggies.. Sprinkle some seasoning and chilli flakes, cover and cook till the cheese melts and the bottom is nice and crispy…
- Repeat for other chapatis, Cut into slice and enjoy…