Apple pie. An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream ("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese. It is generally double-crusted, with pastry both above and below the filling; the upper crust may be solid or latticed.
Go for crisp, fresh apples for best results. Old, mushy apples won't result in the. The Apple Pie, with its two rounds of pastry enclosing slices of cinnamon sugared apples, is a favorite dessert in North America. You can cook Apple pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple pie
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of kefir.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of medium Apples.
Learn how to make apple pie with our favorite homemade apple pie recipes. From cinnamon or caramel, filling and spice, we have all the Pizza can look and taste very different depending on where you're from or what kind of pie you prefer. Neapolitan-style, New York-style, and Chicago deep-dish. This apple pie is my family's most requested pie during the holidays.
Apple pie step by step
- First you add eggs and sugar then you mix them up using a mixer.
- Secondly you add up 250g of kefir and mix it up.
- Then you will add 250g of flour and 10g of baking powder in to the mixture and mix them up well.
- After you will heat the oven at 185 degrees.
- Finally you have to wait 40-45 min till your Apple pie will bake.
I usually make two of them so we can enjoy one for leftovers. What Are the Best Apples for Apple Pie? It's best to use a mix of different types of apples in your pie. Some apple varieties cook up faster than others. From a traditional British apple pie recipe to a Dutch-style pie, to an all-American slice of comfort food, we've got enough proper (and improper) apple pie recipes to keep you going.