Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unripe plantain porridge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unripe plantain porridge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unripe plantain porridge recipe. To cook unripe plantain porridge you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unripe plantain porridge:
- Get 3 of Unripe plantain.
- Take of Scent leaves (also known as clove basil or African basil).
- Provide of Chopped onions.
- Provide of Crayfish.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried cat fish.
- Take of Palm oil.
- Take to taste of Salt and seasoning.
Instructions to make Unripe plantain porridge:
- Dice your unripe plantain, wash and add into a cooking pot.
- Wash up the dried cat fish(or smoked fish as you wish) and break into small bits, then add to the pot. Add little water and start cooking.
- Once it starts simmering, add some blended crayfish, Pepper, chopped onion and palm oil and allow to cook properly (10minutes).
- When all boiled it should look bright😁.
- While the plantain is cooking, pluck, wash and chop up your scent leaves.
- Add to the pot, also add your seasoning and salt (be careful not to add too much). Stir together and allow cook for another minute and it's ready to eat👌.
- Serve hot or warm.
If you find this Unripe plantain porridge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.