Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam.
You can cook Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam
- You need of green apples (cut into small cubes).
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- You need of nutmeg powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of orange (take the juice and the zest).
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare of plain jelly powder.
Apple Pie Raisins Preserve Jam step by step
- Peel and cut the apples into tiny cubes, add the rest of the ingredients, and stir them well..
- Boil the mixture with high heat until the soft bubbles appear, and then low the heat..
- Strain and take out the froth bubbles using ladle, try to strain them as much as possible..
- Simmer and stir it occasionally with low heat around 20 – 25 more minutes, or until the colour turns into dark brown caramel like, and the liquid becomes lesser and a bit thicken..
- Put the final product into mason jars and it tastes better the next day. 😁😁😁.