Pan grill cat fish. Place a large cast-iron skillet on a grill rack over medium-high heat. Melt butter in the skillet; add catfish in batches, if necessary. Here is how you achieve that.
And it's so delicious 🥄🔪 Ingredients. Cat fish How to Grill Catfish Place the catfish gently on the grill. Close the lid and let the fish cook for three to four minutes per side. You can have Pan grill cat fish using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan grill cat fish
- You need of Cat fish.
- Prepare of Curry masala.
- It’s of Dried pepper.
- Prepare of Scott bonnet.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Dried ginger.
You can now use an internal meat thermometer to check if the catfish is fully cooked or not. Sprinkle fish on both sides with spice mixture. Remove from heat and add lime juice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Heat your grill or grill pan.
Pan grill cat fish step by step
- Wash ur cat fish and allow it to strain then.
- Mix your dried ginger, curry, dried pepper and ur seasoning add little water and veg oil mix them all together and use it to marinate ur fish.
- Take ur fish and make slight cuts in the skin and rub ur marinating mixture all over it let it rest for some minute.
- On ur flame and use non stick frying pan put some veg oil and place ur marinated cat fish in the pan cover it with foil paper and then cover the pan. Wait for some minute slice ur onions, bell pepper and Scott bonnet then add them when the fish is have cook and let them steam.
- Serve it warm sliced ur lemon and garnish ur dish with it. Enjoy.
Use a paper towel soaked in cooking oil to coat the metal grill rack with oil, so the delicate flesh of the fish won't stick. Let the grill heat completely before you start cooking the fish. Mix half of the olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper and brush the fish on both sides. Lightly bread the fillets with breadcrumbs. Dredge fillets in cornmeal mixture; coat lightly with vegetable cooking spray.