Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken steak with tandoori sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken steak with tandoori sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken steak with tandoori sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak with tandoori sauce recipe. You can cook chicken steak with tandoori sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken steak with tandoori sauce:
- Use 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Use 2 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Get As needed of Taste to salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of refined oil.
- Take of Tandoori sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of maida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cup milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 of big size onion.
- Prepare 1 of big size capsicum.
Instructions to make Chicken steak with tandoori sauce:
- Cut the chicken in the middle and make in big. Wash it well and make it water good and soak the water..
- Add all the spices and vinegar lemon juice to it and keep it for half an hour. Add oil to the pan fry it thoroughly.
- Then add a spoon of oil to another pan add garlic powder add flour and fry it red chilli powder, tandoori masala add milk and cream and cook well..
- Cut the onion and capsicum into pieces and fry it..
- And make French fry with a little potato.
If you find this Chicken steak with tandoori sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.