Banana & Pear Muffins. Explore Our Latest Collection Of Apparel, Shoes, Accessories & More. Earn Points W/ Every Purchase & Redeem On Styles You Like. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa.
They contain essential nutrients that can have a protective impact on health. Eating bananas can help lower blood pressure and may reduce the. Banana, fruit of the genus Musa, of the family Musaceae, one of the most important fruit crops of the world. You can cook Banana & Pear Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana & Pear Muffins
- You need 2 cup of self-raising flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 140 grams of soft diced pear.
The banana is grown in the tropics, and, though it is most widely consumed in those regions, it is valued worldwide for its flavour, nutritional value, and availability throughout the year. Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber, said Laura Flores, a San Diego-based nutritionist. Bananas are a tasty and convenient source of some important nutrients. People have grown this tropical fruit since ancient times, and its health benefits have been promoted for.
Banana & Pear Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 12 serve muffin pan or line with paper cases. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Add sugar and stir until well combined..
- Place banana, egg and buttermilk into a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine..
- Add banana mixture and pear to dry ingredients. Gently fold all ingredients together until just combined..
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack. Serve warm..
Their color usually ranges from green to yellow,. Bananas provide an easily digestible source of carbohydrates, the preferential fuel during exercise. They're light on your stomach, which won't weigh you down during your workouts. Banana bread, banana muffins, banana pudding, or banana cream pie. You can do more with bananas than the old peel-and-eat.